WASH AND CARE
Though our sarees are very low maintenance, handling them with care will ensure their longer life.
- It is always recommended to leave the saree unfolded for sometime after use before folding it.
- Always store the sarees in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Sarees should NEVER be machine washed. DRY-CLEAN and HAND-WASH only.
Dry cleaning is recommended but in case you wish to wash the product at home once in a while, please take care of the following instructions:
- Use clean, cold water and mild detergent to wash
- Take a small corner of the saree and test wash first.
- Always wash the sarees separately.
- Do not keep the saree dipped in water/detergent for long.
- Never bundle and keep it wet for long.
Avoid direct sunlight. Dry them in shade to avoid fading
- Keep the iron on low or medium temperature, depending on the fabric.
- Never iron directly on the embroidery, stone, thread, prints or any kind of work, instead use a cotton or muslin cloth for the same.