Vanya (“we”, “our”, “us”) respect the privacy of our online visitors and customers (“you”, “your”, “yours”) to our website (www.vanya.in), and we recognise the importance of protecting the information we collect.
Brajdeep Textiles Pvt Ltd (Parent company) is the data controller of the personal data collected by Vanya via or our website (www.vanya.in)
Please note: while this policy applies to this wesbite, it does not apply to any website, company or organisation to which we link. Please ensure you read the policies of other websites before submitting any personal information.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly through your use of our website (www.vanya.in). This information includes:
- Information you provide to us when you use our website (e.g. your name and email address)
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other similar tracking technologies such as Google Analytics, when you use our website (e.g. pages you have viewed)
- Billing information restricted to the shipping address, we DO NOT COLLECT YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION AT ANY TIME, payments are processed only through trusted third party payment providers like PAYPAL, RazorPay, PayTM, etc.
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team)
- Information you provide to us when you enter a competition, promotion or giveaway
We may also collect information about the device you use to access our website.
How do we use this personal data?
Depending on how you use our website, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
- To notify you that you have won a competition, promotion or giveaway and deliver the prize to you
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team
- To improve and maintain our website and monitor its usage
- To send you marketing messages where we have your consent to do so
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We rely on the following legal basis, under Data Protection Law, to process your personal data:
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your)
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query or if you consent to receive marketing from us)
We would like to keep in touch with you and so, depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages via email.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting Vanya. If you unsubscribe from marketing emails, please note we may still contact you with service messages (e.g. order and delivery information).
You may also see advertisements for Vanya on third party websites. These adverts may be tailored to you using cookies or other similar tracking technologies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve adverts to customers who have visited our website).
Where you see an advert on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show adverts to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. If you no longer want to see tailored advertising, you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and on these third-party websites.
Who do we share this information with?
We share our customers’ personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers (e.g. payment processors and delivery companies)
- With third party advertisers, such as Google and Facebook, so that they can display advertising to our target audiences
- With our professional and legal advisors
- In exceptional circumstances, with law enforcement or other governmental authorities (e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request)
- Otherwise where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so
By email: email@example.com